Holley Red Ruined

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Very similar but that one is a good bit nicer. The NAPA version has an integral filter and is solid state but it doesn't have a transparent bowl. How much was this pump?

I think I paid about $120 after tax at a Carrier dealer

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's about what I paid for mine. It works well so far, REAL quiet compared toi a red. No issues with not enough fuel even with the lower GPH rate. I smoked out a tailgater and saw the highest boost I have ever seen the other day with it.

72f2504x4390

Reaction score
Holley has had the rotor and vane kits for 5 years atleast.
Motor rebuild kits are not available. When the motor goes, time to get a new one.

I run a Mallory 110gph. It runs about 12psi but I have a regulator at the filter.
The mallory pumps are a much better pump. Rebuild kits are $25 and include parts for both the pump and the motor also, and like already pointed out can be rebuilt on the side of the road in 5 minutes. They are gerator style pumps not the rotor/vane pump like a holley.
I have been running mine with 50/50 diesel/hydraulic oil and it holds up fine even at 25 degrees.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I don't know if Napa carries the things, the Dura lift is the factory diesel lift pump for Thermoking and Carrier Transcold ****** units, It looks like this Great pumps, will lift fuel 10 ft straight up, so you don''t have to mount them below the tank, and a nice big built in trash seperator bowl and filter screen.

advance auto carries purolator parts, I wonder if there is a part # they would recognize at their store so I could get one of this. My holley is starting to quit but I don't complain it lasted for the last 4 years even burning wvo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online