Hey Darrin check this one out!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, I actually have it on my E-Bay watching page. Not a bad truck for the money, but I just have a bad feeling aobut it so I haven't pulled the trigger on it. Think I will just watch it and see what it brings.

The CC Dually 4x4's don't last long on my lot so it is tempting.

I would like to see a side view of the truck, Guessin it looks pretty silly with the raised cab roof, and a lower topper. Overall a rare truck!

Thanks again!

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be leary of this one too. He's already admitting to fuel and electrical problems and from looking at it I think it has possibly been hit in the front and the back...........Black replacement bumpers on both ends and a black XL grill on an XLT:confused:

Oh and what's that green on the rear fender.......Algae:eek:

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
What's up with the mold and moss on the thing? looks like it's been sitting up non op for quite a while for some reason or another.

--------Robert

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL Probably from when it was wrecked.

I dunno. Rebuilt front driveshaft? What could you do to a truck that would ruin the front driveshaft? Maybe he just means it has new U-joints. cookoo

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iron from the live oak trees here in eastern NC it is everywhere!!!

OK......Good thing I only have 1 Oak tree and over 50 Pine trees. the pollen from the Pine is a PITA but at least it washes off easy.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
yes the green iron is bad, i have to almost twice a year power wash my house, i'll get some pictures? if people don't wash their cars around here they can get real bad real but it does take a while.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
I dunno. Rebuilt front driveshaft? What could you do to a truck that would ruin the front driveshaft? Maybe he just means it has new U-joints. cookoo

My front driveshaft was trashed when I bought my truck. The double cardan joint was wiped out. Had to rebuild the front shaft to the tune of $300.00 or so. New joints, double cardan, new tube (bent)

John

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am just tring to figure out what the purpose of the cab hat? You would have to be 8 feet tall to need that kind of headroom, but it is not tall enough to stand up in?? WHY