Hey all, long time no post! Check out the marketplace.....

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
Like i said I haven't been on here in a long time and sadly I'm back with my truck up for sale in the Marketplace. I'm not totally convinced that I want to sell it but I'm putting out feelers so check it out and tell me what you think. I know it makes sense to sell her since she spends too much time sitting and that is not good. I would love for her to go to someone here on the boards as you would care for my baby! LOl....Wow there are a bunch of new names on here that I don't recognize!! Makes me feel old!! Is any of the old gang still around....you know who you are!

Thanks for looking and please honest feedback is welcomed!!

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey thought I'd bump and see if any new or just any interest at all is around....lol.....I'm also looking to trade for something smaller if it can still carry the family. Sport Trac or something of that nature. Even if not interested I would love to hear your advice/comments on price etc.....I've owned the truck so long and done so much to it I really don't know what she is worth; a million bucks to me but I want real world numbers and advice. I don't expect to get my time etc out of it.....I've owned it too long for that, it owes me nothing, I just want to sell it on for a fair price but I honestly don't know what that is, so any help would be appreciated! Thanks again!

terryh

Reaction score
That's a beautiful truck.;Sweet I think $6500 is in the right ballpark and the damage to the running board and fender gives the buyer something to negotiate on.

whitehorse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mr Eric....three words....don't do it... i remember your truck from the 2006 rally in Chattanooga Tenn. sweet truck....:D