Here we go again...

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
... for those of you who know me...

My wife and I are expecting child number 3 (our second one together...)

Another old IDI, this time with a manual transmission, is seriously starting to look like a possibility...

We're certainly blessed... :rotflmao

Mike

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I'm happy for You. You have another child and You are BACK with a real truck.:thumbsup:

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy for You. You have another child and You are BACK with a real truck.:thumbsup:

Thank you... still considering an old IDI... just have to find a good one that suits our needs.

Will be a long search, I fear. I've become spoiled to the new truck, so don't expect to short myself this time if I end up with another IDI.

Mike

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep...since you have the new truck you don't have to be over a barrel to find something to haul your stuff around with. The key is patience with shopping for an IDI. It took me 3 months to find the one I have and a LOT of dead ends. Children are a blessing from God...one day when I find the right lady I want a few of them...thanks for sharing and congrats,
J.D.

zigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Children are a blessing from God...one day when I find the right lady I want a few of them...
J.D.

JD

I've got a couple teenagers who are ungrateful wretches. One of them is "known to police" and they're causing me more grief than I ever imagined, and I'm turning grey at an alarming rate!! Right about now, I'd gladly trade them for a decent IDI...

( I think I'm just kidding, but not really sure...)

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think my parents know what you mean...more with my brother than me, though I have been a burden to them in other ways. The old IDI is at least a break from the complex world of people. It will usually react predictably if cared for and treated right. People are...not so much relaible,
J.D.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
I bet if you slide by here when I'm away my wife would probably look the other way while you take my truck.

Congrats on the pregnancy.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still have more video of your wife to put on the internet. :backoff :eek: LOL

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are great. :)

That's why I still hang out here from time to time. Thank you for the well wishes, and Merry Christmas. Be safe on the roads...

Mike