Here it is

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well all, Here is my truck, its the combination of about 2 years and alot of hard work, but it will finally be getting primer sealer and paint in a few days. Its an 89' frame shortend 16.3" with a 94 f-350 cab, 84 6.9 donor motor and a zf 5, I bought a new set of american racing outlaw II Wheels for it and will be going on after the paint, I just always thought it would be kind of cool to have a heavy duty shortbox, so istead of just thinking about it I built one. It may not look like much to some people but I poured my heart and soul into this old truck and I am very happy with the way it turned out. Just though I would show you all where my questions were coming from. -Brad- T.C. Michigan.

Attachments

• Picture 020.jpg
    Picture 020.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 58

RedTruck

Reaction score
Brad,

I can see the potential. It's going to be a sweet rig. It'd be nice on the plow if you ever decided to go that way.

Good luck and keep the pics coming.

Paul

IDIeselman

Reaction score
I too have always thought a HD short box standard cab would be cool, It looks good to me but will be better when the paint and rims go on. What color are you planing on painting it?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a Moosestang without the fiberglass cap. LOL Did you end up using a Bronco drive shaft? Looks about the right lenght.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
sweet set up, keep us posted on progress. ;Sweet its great to see new life breathed into old iron

driving a long rig like mine can sometimes suck but it sure is nice to fit the family, dog and a load for a trip.

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The color is going to be a factory ford white, (oxford White), Yeah It will look good once the rims are on there, it is nice to be in the final stages of it, After I am finished here I am going to spray primer sealer on it, I will post a pic of it all one color tommarow. -Brad-

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I would kinda like to see a heavy duty short bed dually......:D What you have is really going to be something to be real proud of. Whats next???

adrianspeeder

USAF C-17 Avionics
Reaction score
I'm a sucker for a short bed, and always stop whenever I see an OBS reg cab short box F-150 or pre 88 chevy C/K-10 for sale. Throw in the ZF and a diesel? Can't beat it...

Adrianspeeder

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what will be next, I also thought about a short bed dually, I think that I will leave that up to someone else thoughLOL , I was thinking about down the road putting a dana 60 up front but we'll have to see.-Brad-

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then we know your six inches longer than a Bronco. LOL

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks really good!! I am also a sucker for shortbeds!! Hopefully my next truck will be a Superduty extra cab shortie. Short of doing what you have accomplished thats the best I can do.

Dieselguy123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, tommarow its the day, its getting its three coats of ppg single stage, oxford white, Then it will just be a ton of time consuming small stuff like Intierior and extierior adds.....Not too much longer, I will try to get a pic up somtime this weekend. -Brad-

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online