HELP ! Anyone on here know "Icanfixall" gary parsons?

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do any of the members on here know gary parsons by the screen name of i can fix all? He's out in
Whittier, California. I sent him my timing meter 3 weeks ago and can't get ahold of him on here . The phone number (his cell) he gave me has been disconnected. I fear the worst as if he is ill or has passed away. Not like him to be gone. Is there anyone that knows him personally or can check on him?

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last Activity:
Apr 10, 2017
Hard to believe he hasn't been on since then.Time flies.Yeah that's not like Gary not to be on here daily, let alone over 3 weeks MIA.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I'm seriously getting worried about him. He would have told me if he was going out of town.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he is active on other places, he is alive and kickin.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just talked to Gary, he is having technical difficulties...
he should be back in the next few days.

Still Strokin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Could I pm you my phone number for you to give to him? What's he sore & po'd from? He ok?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sorry everyone. Life dealt me a shitstorm. Daughter sold her home and moved back in with wifey and I. We are adjusting to the change. Then my computer failed on all fronts. Motherboard.. Hard drive.. All my contacts and gathered info. Daughter might be able to have her guys at work recover the info. they are great IT guys so she says.. We will see.
Computer shop kept stalling after I gave 150 bucks for parts. So I'm guessing they were fixing other clients parts and somebody will get screwed like I was for running small margins.
Back is really hurting bad. Had to set up to 1000 mg of Ibuprofen twice daily. L4 bulged and L5 ruptured back in 1996 industrial accident at work. Been suffering ever since.. company docs tell me its not bad enough for repairs... Thats some bull **** right there. So here I am with a new computer that I do not recognize but am very slowly learning...

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as your still on this side of the grass all be ok Gary........speaking of grass,ever think about trying some to see how it might help with the back pain? Id smoke a joint long before I would touch those dangerous pain killers.Good to see your sticking with Ibuprofen.Anyway,good to hear from ya.Welcome back.

DaveBen

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had L3 and L4 repaired back in the 1980's. I had moved a car trailer by lifting on the tongue. I felt something pop in my back and then gobs of pain. I put up with the pain for 2months at the chiropractor before I finally said "Cut!". The operation was nothing compared to the pain in the back. Get it fixed and soon, if you can. :)

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1000 mg of motrin every 4 hours... that's military life, and then 3 right before you go to the bar!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online