Hehe, How many people want one of these??? "TURBO DIESEL" I have an IDEA!!!

sassyrel

Reaction score
depending on the price, i may take three of the REAR emblems--thanks

FordGuy100

Reaction score
$50 for a custom emblem isnt all that bad.....thats what I have into my "turbo diesel" emblem as of right now, and I only expect to get 1, though Sean told me that he will give me 2 of he can make both of them for that price.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow them a rip off!!!

Stock Ford badges are $35-45 each. Buying a custom billet aluminum badge for $5-10 more per badge is a great deal (at least to me). I guess you guys have never had to paint your rig and rebadge it huh? I guess if that extra $10 is too much for you..........then yeah........."them a rip off!!!":rolleyes: ;Poke

Heath

jimraelee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Heath, when u put it in that perspective, its not a bad deal... and NO I haven't had to paint and re badge a vehicle. so I don't really know...

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I just paid $65 for my custom Chevy/IH emblem. I could have made it myself, but my mill isn't CNC so it would take a while. Some things I don't mind letting someone else do.

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
Stock Ford badges are $35-45 each. Buying a custom billet aluminum badge for $5-10 more per badge is a great deal (at least to me). I guess you guys have never had to paint your rig and rebadge it huh? I guess if that extra $10 is too much for you..........then yeah........."them a rip off!!!":rolleyes: ;Poke

Heath

Heath,
I love the part at the end where you quote greythorn....... very nice:hail :rotflmao

greythorn3

wheelordie.com
Reaction score
well they are custom i guessthat why tey cost so much.. wish i was into wasting money on beauty instead of spending all my money on offroad parts.

Ray

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online