Hehe, How many people want one of these??? "TURBO DIESEL" I have an IDEA!!!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IDITIC peraps? N NO Chrome for me....chrome don't get ya home...I'll take it painted Flat Black!

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Are you sure that's a Ford Turbo Diesel logo? I think Ford used a different font. Those look like GM emblems?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Are you sure that's a Ford Turbo Diesel logo? I think Ford used a different font. Those look like GM emblems?

Me?
Yep the one I have pictured was removed from a 94 IDI turbo truck. My moms 94 has one on the tail gate. The catalog JPR has listed up has a pic of a 94 turbo truck with these emblems on the fenders as well, but Ford opted to use the other smaller font ones instead.

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the right factory badge for sure. I almost won an eBay auction for a NewOldStock badge about a year ago...got out bid by $0.01...

Ryan

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
All of the factory IDI Turbo Diesels I've seen, have the words (turbo diesel)written out in one line. With a different font than the one 6Neb posted.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Here's a pix of what I mean. Not a good pix, but you'll get what I'm talkin about.

I think the one 6Neb posted is off an early PSD?

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
two-fiddy,
yes all of ours have those emblems on the fenders too. But Ford used a different emblem for the tail gate to make it stand out more, the one I've posted. And yes all the early PSD's had the same fender and tail gate emblem as well as the IDI turbo trucks. The fender emblems are redly available through LMC, but the tail gate emblem is not. This is why Im going to make a few.

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score

I think Nebraska said it but the emblem he is talking about is on the TAILGATE of the 94 trucks the one in my picture came on the fenders of IDI and DI motor in 94. I added the International sticker though.

Attachments

• j12.jpg
    j12.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online