Has any one heard about Obama's wanting to stop the oil burning for fuel

chvycmnslvr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard that Obama is trying to get congress to pass new regulations prevenmting us from using waste oil for fuel ... not only that but he is wanting to pass new regulations making the auto manufacturers come up with new engine designs that would eliminate the use of oil lubricants all together ...

It s all about keeping the people under control .. if they control the fuel sources they can have complete control .... they were also trying to pass a new law yesterday that we would only be able to buy one box of ammo per gun per year ... and all guns would then have to be registered before being able to purchase ammo for them and verified that they wernt assault weapons ...THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED .....

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not heard about the proposed ban on waste oil fuel, but it would not surprise me. The current administration is like a candy bar - a chocolate center surrounded by fruits and nuts! Various "limitations and taxes" on ammo have been, and will continue to be floated around. The so-called "assualt weapons ban" bill passed the Senate Committee yesterday, and will now make it to the full Senate for a floor vote at some point in the future. What I have been reading though is that this bill does not have enough suppport (at least not yet) to pass the full Senate and then actually get to the House for vote. I know it seems frustrating and I know I very often feel that there is nothing I can do about any of it. However, you can and should call and/or write your congressmen and senators. That is the only way they will know that you are opposed to these things (or in favor of other proposals). It isn't going to change the world, but it is something that you, as an individual, can do. I thnk you can go to "Congress.org" to get contact information. Some other things you can do as an individual is try to stay informed on issues that matter the most to you, vote for candidates that support your values, and JOIN THE NRA!

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he does need to go, cant stand this sorry excuse for a president. he is a complete joke and obviously doesnt know what this country is about or why we have rights

chvycmnslvr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personaly I think that he should go back to Kenya where they already have all the regulations that he is trying to impose on the american people ....
It reminds me of growing up in a small town in Colorado .. people would move in to the area because they liked it and then they would petition the local beaurocrats to impose new reguulations until things were the way it was where they came from and then they didn't like the area anymore so they would move on to another friendly little town and do it all over again ..

leswhitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard that Obama is trying to get congress to pass new regulations prevenmting us from using waste oil for fuel ... not only that but he is wanting to pass new regulations making the auto manufacturers come up with new engine designs that would eliminate the use of oil lubricants all together ...

It s all about keeping the people under control .. if they control the fuel sources they can have complete control .... they were also trying to pass a new law yesterday that we would only be able to buy one box of ammo per gun per year ... and all guns would then have to be registered before being able to purchase ammo for them and verified that they wernt assault weapons ...THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE STOPPED .....

I read up on the articles and your information appears to be inaccurate, here's a link but feel free to find more on your own.
http://www.caller.com/news/2013/mar/15/obama-wants-research-wean-vehicles-oil/

1) "Obama is trying to get congress to pass new regulations prevenmting us from using waste oil for fuel"

I didn't see any mention of this in any of the articles I read. Can you provide a source?

2) "He is wanting to pass new regulations making the auto manufacturers come up with new engine designs that would eliminate the use of oil lubricants all together"

This might've been a typo on your part but I'll break it down into two parts.
A) Obama, expanding on an initiative he addressed in his State of the Union speech last month, said the United States must shift its cars and trucks entirely off oil to avoid perpetual fluctuations in gas prices. "The only way to break this cycle of spiking gas prices — the only way to break that cycle for good — is to shift our cars entirely, our cars and trucks, off oil,"

B) There is no mention of developing new engines that don't use oil as a lubricant. If you've found otherwise, please post the sources.

leswhitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It appears that you're in agreement with Obama since he's saying precisely the same thing, i.e. When foreign countries control our fuel sources, they have control over us.

As for the new ammo law that you're mentioning, I have NEVER heard of the one box of ammo per year rule being discussed in any legitimate govt. sessions. I've also never heard of new laws requiring folks to register their weapons before buying ammo and proving that they don't have assault weapons (assault weapons verification).

This sounds like blatant fear mongering and Snopes worthy rumor spreading but stranger things have happened. Before it's labeled as that, could you please provide the source for this?

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fear mongerer? Lol. That's the pot calling the kettle black to the up most extreme.

leswhitt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fear mongerer? Lol. That's the pot calling the kettle black to the up most extreme.

How so, explain? Or better yet, post sources corroborating the 1 box of ammo per year rule...

If you can't or won't, then explain how an example of using something that isn't true to elicit a response based on fear, is not fear mongering.

If I'm missing something or off base, please explain.

As for the pot calling the kettle black comment, all I usually post is tech so I don't know where you're coming from on that either...

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think what "helps" us, (OBer's, waste oil burners, etc) we are a small group of fuel users.
If a person figures how many other consumers there are just for diesel fuel.
BUT, if the price or lack of supply of fuel gets high enough.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker