guaging interest in my truck

troupp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it's been a fun ride, but like all good things, it's going to come to an end. With the rising cost of fuel, and the fact that my wife is going back to school for her LPN, and the fact that I have entirely too many toys...... I going to probably have to get rid of the oil burner.

So what it is 92 f-350 CC SRW long box 4WD zf5 4.10's with a spare 4.10 LS rear, NO RUST and hasn't had any repaired either. Quite straight, only a couple of small dings. Has factory paint, power front windows, manual rear, with power door locks. running boards, holley pump, slightly turned up IP, 65K motor, with 142K on truck. Original motor comes with the truck, with a less than 500 miles old IP on it. Old motor appeared to have a stuck exhaust valve, but I never tore it apart to check, as I had the other motor already sitting. No leaks, fresh bearings and brakes in frontend, new starter, and all bearings to rebuild rear axle when it needs it. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I bought all the bearings for both rears at the same time. Has A/c (currently needs charged) and working cruise. Has manual bypassed glow plug controller, and starts good down to 10 degrees without being plugged in. Has had return lines replaced.

And now for the bad: Pass window needs a motor, pass rear door lock sticks, could use a tailgate(it has one, but it doesn't match, and it's beat.

If anyone wants to throw a price out there, let me know what you think it's worth. Thanks for any attention this gets....tim

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
If in good condition, I would think that it would fetch a good $5-6K around here.

judging from what you wrote i would bump that price up $1000. pics would help in assessing that though. sounds like a sweet truck;Sweet

troupp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow night when I get home I'll try to get a copuple in the daylight. Too much stuff to work on around here.

troupp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate being computer ignoranant sometimes, as I have the pictures, but now I can't get them to post as they are "too large" for the gallery, and I can't figure out how to get them into the post. And no I don't have a photobucket account, so........Anyone who can help get these pictures up with the least amount of insanity please help.

troupp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got 1 picture to go in as my avatar, if any one can get the others up somehow, I'll send them to you.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I got 1 picture to go in as my avatar, if any one can get the others up somehow, I'll send them to you.

Send them to me - sle2115"at"intelliwave"dot"com I'll post them. Of course sub @ for the "at" and . for the "dot" as I don't need anymore spam! :)

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Here you go Tim, nice looking truck, wouldn't mind having it myself! :)

Attachments

• f350 001.jpg
    f350 001.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 40
  • f350 002.jpg
    f350 002.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 45
  • f350 003.jpg
    f350 003.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 45

troupp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please keep in mind that the truck hasn't been cleaned all winter. The bumper was also bent when I bought it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online