guages

doodle's bill

Reaction score
who can tell me a normal price for a set of guages and a pod. i'm pricing guages for the boost and pyro and i've come up with anywhere from 430 dollars to 265 dollars. is nothing cheap for these upgrages. 98 dodge 12 valve but that probably doesn't matter. wanting to get the guages in before any other upgrades however i may need to mortgage the house.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I have the westach dual gauge set up with both the boost and pyro all in one gauge that is mounted next to the factory drink thrower on the upper portion of the dash - it's mounted in the little area just to the drivers side of the said drink thrower. I think on some trucks this is where a switch lies for an accessory that my truck didn't come with.

I know the going rate on one of those is about 200 bucks. That way it would save ya some cash because you're not having to purchase a pod.

Mine was installed in the truck when I purchased it. but yeah the pyros aren't cheap but they are cheaper than melted engine parts.

matt_green

Reaction score
Check out GlowShift gauges. They have a 3 gauge kit for cummins with everything you need for $200. i think they even sell the kit on ebay.

doodle's bill

Reaction score
FOUND THE GLOWSHIFT GUAGE SITE. $193.00 FOR POD, BOOST,PYRO AND TRANSMISSION GUAGES. THANKS A BUNCH THEY EVEN KNOCKED SOME DOLLARS OFF BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE TWO GUAGE POD LIKE I WANTED AND IT WOULD TAKE 2 WEEKS TO GET IT IN.