Great CL Deal in Oregon,...

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If'n I was local I'd be there quicker than a high school boy on prom night.

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man that would be a nice parts truck to rob that turbo and gearvendors from, already got over 850 worth then you got parts for years. Wish i was closer!

I had a similar seat in a 83 chevy k10 still never figured out where to get another one, that was so comfortable. the seat in my truck has 300k worth of foam displacement so I think my back is crooked as hell in it, would love a seat like that in the idi!!

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like ther's some kind of finned heat sink on the passenger side fender well :dunno

DesertBen44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah looks like that fuel hose coming off the filter inlet could be going to it? maybe some kind of fuel/oil heat exchanger? looks more like a electrical style heat sink though.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah looks like that fuel hose coming off the filter inlet could be going to it? maybe some kind of fuel/oil heat exchanger? looks more like a electrical style heat sink though.
Can't say for certain, but I'm about 90% sure that's an electrical isolator...probably for the positive wire going back to the trailer plug, so the system can charge an RV trailer battery. The "hoses" look like electrical cables to me...

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Buy it, clean it up and drive it...man I wish I lived the western side of the country! I would have way too many rigs though.

Thad

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance