Gp controller?

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
It sounds like that's your problem. The line is tighter to the adapter than the adapter is to the injector.

yotekiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds like that's your problem. The line is tighter to the adapter than the adapter is to the injector.
that was the issue. after getting a second wrench on the adapter she popped loose pretty quick.. now to get that #8inj taken care of that started leaking when i fired it off... dang it lol

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I would bet more than a few guys have twisted off the end of the #1 line not paying attention to that timing adapter.
I can't say that I've twisted it clear off, but I have twisted a line or two enough to damage it. It happens. Especially when you're young and learning about all of this stuff. I'm just glad that I thought about it before yotekiller damaged his line.

yotekiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't say that I've twisted it clear off, but I have twisted a line or two enough to damage it. It happens. Especially when you're young and learning about all of this stuff. I'm just glad that I thought about it before yotekiller damaged his line.
Same here.. definitely would have been another issue i didn't need lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86