Gotta get back into an idi!

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
It's killin me! Back in April amber and I needed something more family/ efficient to drive. So I sold my 94 idi to a guy in Columbus Indiana. He has came a long way with it so far, now if is a 4x4 cc dually! Well as soon as I got rid of it you guessed it I needed a damn truck! So now that tax time is getting close. I'm looking some something again! Kind of wanted a psd, but I don't want to have to spend all that money to fix things when things need replaced, so I guess I'll keep with an idi. As you all know I have had 3 different idi trucks in my life. The obs being why I want again. I'd like to find an obs single cab 4x4 for aroud 2k. Its just weir I can't get away from an idi! Yes I could go finance to buy a new truck but I'd be Afraid to scratch it when I use it as a truck. I keep hearing do you really need a diesel. Truth is no! But once you get into a diesel it's hard to go on life without one!!!so guys you can expect me to be back around soon once I find what I'm looking for.you know with 2k it's not going to be the best looking truck. I want some thing that needs a little work but not excessive work. It'll be used for a truck like hauling dirt, gravel, mulch and firewood or whatever else a car can't handle. This will be me and ambers 2nd vehicle.

Keeway

ALL MOTOR!
Reaction score
Good luck on finding another idi, I agree I aint too interested in owning another diesel except idis

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Tony