Good week to be into IDI's

darkbluefoxbody2

Reaction score
The weeks started off GREAT for me. I have been collecting IDI parts for few years now but this week is very good to me. For my collection:
You must be registered for see images attach

Bought this 093 ATS turbo (half kit, no crossover or air filter housing) off fee-bay, for $200.00 to the door. It is GOOD with some play but no contact. Think I might use this one instead of my other one do to it being clean inside and out with NO signs of abuse.

Bought the Banks down pipe from Summit $96.00 that I order Friday and arrived Tuesday. (very fast) and very nice.

Bought a 1984 6.9 running from local wrecking yard for $250.00 that im picking up Saturday. I have to pull it myself in the Rain. 148,000 F350 was nice shape and comes with a never seen by me turbo bonnet on it. Its chrome steel not like the Hypermax or ATS snail. The motor is not Turbo'd so I'm thinking someone used it as a cold air intake, thats not there now. The motor has new return line and caps and new filter on it. Story is C6 went out in it while driving.

Now if I can just find a OUTSTANDING deal on a DMF clutch I'd be set!!!

darkbluefoxbody2

Reaction score
I'll get pics of the intake bonnet on Saturday when I pick it up, its like nothing I've seen. Its interesting to say the least, tall and has about a 2 1/2 inlet and heavy gauge steel thats chrome plated and inlet faces forward'ish toward where a/c would be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent

Members online