GM Racor Information

GMC-DMAX

Reaction score
I thought I saw on this site information on the GM part # for the supplemental Racor fuel filter . I search most of the post's and can't find. If anyone knows of this information, please post. I believe maybe the RK-32313 fuel filter by Racor is the one but I need the GM part #

Thanks

Max Power

Reaction score
I am not 100% sure but I don't think there is a kit available through GM.

GMC-DMAX

Reaction score
Max Power
Thanks for your reply. I must have saw it somewhere's else, but if I find this GM part # I will post it. I talked to my GM dealer parts man the other day and he said he heard of a kit but didn't know the GM part # . He said if I could find this GM part number, there wouldn't be a problem to look it up.

Thanks again

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by GMC-DMAX
I talked to my GM dealer parts man the other day and he said he heard of a kit but didn't know the GM part # . He said if I could find this GM part number, there wouldn't be a problem to look it up.
YOU FIND THE PART NUMBER? That's lame. Your GM parts man obviously can't do his job. I guess people reach their level of incompetantcy...then plateau there for the rest of their lives.

GMC-DMAX

Reaction score
hheynow
Yes my same thoughts. But I guess that is why they are in the parts dept. Anyone can type a # in if you have it. I was up there today, on another problem with my car that just cost me $1150.00 to get fixed (Transmission). I asked a different parts person, an received the same answer. I just wish I could remember where I saw this GM part #. Maybe someday I'll be a GM parts man.