Give Something Back - Hosting Files

analog

Reaction score
Posted on TDS as well.

I have a web server at my disposal, and it allows plenty of bandwidth. I've spent a couple months on the TDS board and a few weeks here, and received a wealth of help. It is truly an amazing community I am happy to be a part of.

That said, one of the ways many of you help out is by keeping and sending files of manuals, diagrams and drawings for our trucks. This seems to be all handled via PM and email, with the occasional link back to the picture gallery for images. I would like to put together a web page that hosts all of the files that get frequently handed out on this site. I'll post a link to it in my Sig, and maybe it can even be added to some other place so it is easy to find.

What do you all think? Has this already been done, and I'm just to stupid to find it? cookoo

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such a thing already exists. The Diesel Files. Nice of you to offer though. I'm sure some of us could take you up on it for movies or videos of our trucks if we have them.

analog

Reaction score
Thanks Mel,

Glad to know about that site now. I'd be happy to host pics/vids of your trucks. Just PM me if you need it, and I'll give you info.

Is this a taboo subject over at TDS? I think my post got deleted.

--on edit--
No, it isn't delted, just was buried. Anyway, glad to know this already exists.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger