Gear Vendors possibly for sale

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I think I'm going to go ahead and sell the GV unit I have. It's going to cause dshaft angle issues and with the 3.73's and a ZF5, I'll be good to go without it. It has the adapter for the 1356 transfer case on it. I can post pics if someone wants them, but I think most have seen them.

I have a person from here interested and they are going to let me know something quickly. I have a couple projects to complete and basically would rather use the money for that at this point. A couple people have asked me about holding it for a few months, etc. which kind of defeats the purpose of my selling it, to raise cash. I mean, it can sit here for a while if it's paid for, or I can ship it out.

I'd like to get $650 for it plus shipping and whatever paypal fees are incurred if the payment is via paypal. I'm quite certain I can put it on ebay and get that or more for it, I just want to offer it here first.

Feel free to pm. As I said, one person asked me a while ago to give them first dibs, and they have been contacted and said they'd get back to me quickly...so it's theirs first, but otherwise, first one with the money gets it!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Oh, if someone wants it, I have the transfer case it was bolted to as well. I paid $50 for it and will include it for the same price of $50 plus shipping.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
See I told yah you had to spell it out for me...so unfortunately not then as it's 2 wheel drive.:(

LOL...I wasn't sure if it was 2wd or not, wasn't being a smart ass, but was posting from my iphone while driving, so I kept it short. You can get an adapter to go to other transmissions, but they are pricey, probably double the cost. There is a guy on Ebay that has them in the $350 range, not sure what all he has, his inventory changes, and you could sell the adapter on it.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
If I had the money or something you were interested in in trade I'd be all over it. Thats an awesome price.

Csgod0

Reaction score
if it goes into not pending, i'd do that in a heartbeat. C6 with a 4.10 is killing me for mpg, but i love the gears

VanBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:eek: Nice..... my friend wanted one... unfortunately we don't know what T case he has (and he's buying a house currently).