gauging interest on IC intake part for ATS093 turbo kits.

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
I would love to need one of these... ;Sweet Too bad the naughty pig money pit blue truck needs so many other parts right now, the intercooler is so far off the radar it's not even funny. :rolleyes:

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to need one of these... ;Sweet Too bad the naughty pig money pit blue truck needs so many other parts right now, the intercooler is so far off the radar it's not even funny. :rolleyes:
But, but...think of how much more efficiently the engine will be running with an intercooler added on, and how much you'll save on fuel!

OTOH I know that argument won't mean anything to the person who runs your family LOL :angel: :D

phazertwo

Die Summer DIE!
Reaction score
Interested

Wasn't typ4 making them out of 6.0l parts? I PMed him about it but never heard back. I am assuming that is because he is so busy setting up the website, and he will likely sell them from there once he gets it up and running.

PZ

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
But, but...think of how much more efficiently the engine will be running with an intercooler added on, and how much you'll save on fuel!

OTOH I know that argument won't mean anything to the person who runs your family LOL :angel: :D

Actually, she is %100 onboard with the intercooler argument, since I ran the truck against the 1100 degree mark on the pyro and jacked up the valvetrain from overheated oil while pulling the trailer.

I told her that an intercooler would help keep things cooler thus resulting in a more reliable running truck. :D

So, for a first, she's "cool" with a mod for the truck... I'm just trying to fix my mystery knock first. ;Sweet

And, c'mon Tim, I've already told you who wears the pants in my family......... :rotflmao

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, she is %100 onboard with the intercooler argument, since I ran the truck against the 1100 degree mark on the pyro and jacked up the valvetrain from overheated oil while pulling the trailer.

I told her that an intercooler would help keep things cooler thus resulting in a more reliable running truck. :D

So, for a first, she's "cool" with a mod for the truck... I'm just trying to fix my mystery knock first. ;Sweet
:shocked: I'm guessing she hasn't seen the sticker price yet? Or, by the time you start buying parts, she'll have conveniently forgotten about that conversation and raise holy hell...as we all know she's more than happy to do LOL

And, c'mon Tim, I've already told you who wears the pants in my family......... :rotflmao
Yep...you've told me...I remember what you said quite well.

Notice that I said "remember" and not "believe" :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Dave Barbieri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;Poke;Poke;Poke;Sweet

i know this sentiment all too well

i seem to remember an OB'er asking me to sell my firewall plates as a blank sheet of steel and a paper cutout just to make it cheaper...

Dang! And all I needed was a felt-tip pen and a sabre saw!! OK, that was pure sarcasm. I received one of your plates last week. Well made and super strong. Gotta tell ya, it is CHEAP insurance and I'm glad to have it. My truck's over 25 years old and my goal is to keep it running another 25 years. Then they can bury me in it!

gingrass179

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just curious if anything was still happening with this...it is a great addition for people to start adding there own turbos.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like this project isn't going to be getting off the ground. those of you who are interested at the higher cost level, PM me.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested

Wasn't typ4 making them out of 6.0l parts? I PMed him about it but never heard back. I am assuming that is because he is so busy setting up the website, and he will likely sell them from there once he gets it up and running.

PZ
sorry about, and I still make them, just way to many irons in the fire, priority one is trying to fast track my back healing.
I just got enough parts to do 5 more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828