Gathering Sunday

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haven't seen much movement in this event post, so I thought I'd better bring it up over here. For the MD/PA gang.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
oops dont check over there much, i have to double check but i should be ok.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
mom is out of town till saturday, grandmaw has been fussing to see the kids, and now that my truck is running??........

sorry mel maybe next time?? one of these days i'll get up there and make grandmaw happy and get to meet you's guy's!!!:rotflmao

bradrob82

Martinsburg Fireman
Reaction score
talked it over with the little lady, and it looks like i probably cant make it either. :mad: i wish i could it would be nice to meet all of you all, maybe if it was closer it wouldnt be too bad. i guess i will have to check out the BOOB site more often.

deezlwex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't make this one Mel, have another commitment scheduled. I will be out your way (well, not really): in Ephrata.

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe next time

Mel,
Cant make this one.
If I would have seen it sooner I could of planed the trip.
Maybe next one if not before, See ya in Rising Sun.;Sweet
John

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Dang Mel... If I would have known about this like even just a couple of weeks ago I would have made the trip - this new schedule that I have here at work affords more time off.... so next time post it here - because I forget to check the boob site - heck I just logged on last night to TDS and seen I had a PM waiting on me from 12-27... oops... been a while...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Won't be as big as the York gathering we had, but should still get us out some. Hope to see yous there.