fuel system olives p/n

heff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i looked on the 'parts bin' posts and didn't find the numbers, but my ford parts man got them for me overnight.
here are the numbers:
5/16" (small ones) e3tz-9k260-a pack of 2. price each $2.08
3/8" (big ones) e3tz-9c387-a pack of 4. price each $2.08

i also found an ip installation kit at work, it's an A1cardon p/n 2k-203
it comes with 2 5/16" olives, 1 3/8" olive, a small o ring, a 1 1/2" or so purple o ring, and 3 12pt bolts.
this is a reboxed dipaco item, p/n dpe69110 $15.49 is the cost on this.

hopefully these numbers will give people a couple other avenues for these parts, especially if it's an
emergency situation as these are readily stock and stocked in overnight warehouses.

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about aftermarket sources?

O'reilly's
Auto Zone
Pep Boys
Napa

My quick internet search didn't give me any numbers. Only numbers for the injectors.

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Any "quality injection pump repair shop.... Like typ4 or Mel @ Conestoga Diesel Injection... I don't feel you will have any luck shopping at the listed fake auto parts store chains. Some have posted they just cut off a piece of 5/16 fuel hose or the 3/8 hose. We have both sizes of olives on our fuel system. The 5/16 is for both ends of the feed line from the filter to the pump. The 3/8 size is for the fuel line from the lift pump to the filter head end of said line.

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
I tried the fuel hose trick and it wouldn't fit between the nut and tube without being shaved down. I even tried stretching 1/4" hose over it and it was just too thick. I took a razor blade and started shaving the outside of the hose little by little until it fit.

JwS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These may be it... vibration resistant compression tube fittings

www.mcmaster.com search part number 50385k71, if you go to that page (page 171) you will see the whole selection. I haven't tried them yet, but they look right, and are available in buna and flouroelastomer
JwS

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oregon Fuel Injection has the IP install kit for ~$5.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And all this time I have tried to get folks to buy lots of olives so they can be close to others in need. Also my return kit can also be had withe ip install parts for just a few bucks more. very few.
hose doesnt work. or last for that matter.