Ford parts,cab Rears and ??????

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to clean up a little.

I have a standard cab off a 1990-91-92? would have to check.
All there all power and A/C. Had a gas motor.
the cab is clean rust wise but it has a few dents it was on a work truck.
It was a xlt but the seat has beeen changed and the int. nees cleaning.
int is red.
MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!!!

I also have a ford sterling out of the same truck 4:10 with springs still on it.
MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have a front DANA 60 out of my 93 CC with 4:10.
make me an offer!!!!!!!!

rear out of my CC Sterling 10.25 new drums brakes and hardware,
I pulled the youe off for another project, so it will need to be re set up

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unbeleaviable

I am also surprised.
I have the set from my CC I made it a dually and put a king pin Dana in.
I just hate to keep sitting on the other rears and the cab.
Oh well we will see.
John

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im intersted but i dont have a clue what they are worth, the d60 front and the rear with springs on it...my truck needs leafs in the rear, so why not do a whole axle conversion, do you mind pming me a phone number so i can chat a bit with you?

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
springs

im intersted but i dont have a clue what they are worth, the d60 front and the rear with springs on it...my truck needs leafs in the rear, so why not do a whole axle conversion, do you mind pming me a phone number so i can chat a bit with you?

I have 2 sets of rear springs and no front ones.
PM sent.
Thanks
John

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im intersted but i dont have a clue what they are worth, the d60 front and the rear with springs on it

A good complete D60 front axle will generally sell for $1000 - 1500 and up and is quite sought after by the staight axle conversion crowd, the 10.25 Sterling I've seen anywhere from $600 - $2500, (yea autozone had that price on a used one:rotflmao ), I'd say $600 - $1k would be fair.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
it would be cool to have the 60 but i dont want to insult you with what i could afford to pay. :dunno you might have better luck on a pirate 4 wheeling site if no one here is interested.

i might be interested in the ac since my truck dousent have it but i dont need the whole cab.

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it would be cool to have the 60 but i dont want to insult you with what i could afford to pay. :dunno you might have better luck on a pirate 4 wheeling site if no one here is interested.

i might be interested in the ac since my truck dousent have it but i dont need the whole cab.

I sold a d 60 to whitetroker for I think it was $700.00.
I Paid $1200.00 for the king pin one that is in my dually.
I dont really need this one eather so I would considder selling it for $700.00 or so.
Like I said I have a collectrion of 10.25's
Hell I would sell a matching set with rear springs for ??? $1200.00????
I actually have a diesel ac dash out of an 88 along with the outside box and maybe other stuff. I dont know what year you are looking for.
Oh well let me know
Thanks
John

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i would be looking to put ac in my 94 so i dont think the 88 would work for me.....i dont know about the box though

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I've got a '91 that I'll be parting out that has ac. Not sure if it will work in a 94. It didn't cool much before I yanked the motor, but I'll be using the Chevy ac in my swap so I didn't look into it. All parts are there and I'm not sure what it's worth. Let me know.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I actually have a diesel ac dash out of an 88 along with the outside box and maybe other stuff. I dont know what year you are looking for.
Oh well let me know
Thanks
John

Uh, might be interested in that for my 87.
Let me know how much. I kind of think my dash will work as is, but would need the controls. Mine has vents in the dash already, but no ac. Anyway, might be interested.
Scott

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online