Florida Mini Meet

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
Too bad the meeting is on a Saturday. I would like to go to the next one if it is on any other day than Saturday.
Have a good one guys.
Burt.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am planning to come down there to watch one of the final Shuttle launches so I will be watching how this may turn out...

Definitely worth the effort. I watched STS-99 go up. It's an incredible thing, even from 5 miles away.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres part of the address so people can get a general location,

new port richey, fl.

1/4 mi. west of us 19 off troublecreek rd.

Everyone interested in coming shoot me a pm and I will give you the full address.

Billy

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
Hey Billy,
Thanks for finding this and doing the bumpity. The 24th. sounds good, that'll give me enough time to get the system back in- looking forward to meeting all the Florida folks and taking a little down time.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great, Ill send you the contact information later to night or tomorrow. Ive got some things I need to do to my truck before the trip as well.

The more the merrier.

dslbroncotom

Diesel Bronco Tom
Reaction score
Im down to go, I been wantin to check the timing on my rig for a while now, be good to meet some local idi'ers too. Im in tampa so its only a hop skip n jump away. Also, My buddy runs a local bbq joint and I can get his giant smoker any time I want. (big enough for two whole hogs). If we can get som meat lined up I can bring the cooker.;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes