Florida IDI Pot-Luck & Get Together

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
I say Eric needs to do a 4x4 swap on the van to join in the fun!!

Yeah... I think the van would need quite a bit more work than just 4x4 to make it though a mud hole like that one. Besides... that's not what my goal is with the van; the van I simply want as a cargo/people/towing rig that is essentially stock except better and what I think Ford should have made from the factory, and besides it's got way too many hours of waxing and caring for it to risk putting a scratch on it :eek:

However, If I had enough time I'd like to build another truck up for mudding like that. I just wouldn't want to have to depend on it for anything so when it gets destroyed in a mudding accident I can take my time fixing it and make whatever broke better.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Yeah... I think the van would need quite a bit more work than just 4x4 to make it though a mud hole like that one. Besides... that's not what my goal is with the van; the van I simply want as a cargo/people/towing rig that is essentially stock except better and what I think Ford should have made from the factory, and besides it's got way too many hours of waxing and caring for it to risk putting a scratch on it :eek:

However, If I had enough time I'd like to build another truck up for mudding like that. I just wouldn't want to have to depend on it for anything so when it gets destroyed in a mudding accident I can take my time fixing it and make whatever broke better.

My buddy has been looking for a nice clean Eco van like yours with the IDI so he can do the same body updates to it and run WMO like mine. I will say i've only seen yours once but it was still pretty durn nice for a 92. Unlike my beat to hell 94.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7