First good cold start of the year

zpd307

Reaction score
31 isnt a cold start..... :D my 90 would start all day long until it got below 10. then it turned into a circus. with winter coming again, i am not going to miss it.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
31F isn't a cold start! I stuffed my truck into a freezer to make sure it will cold start when i'm in CO this winter.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
If its cold enough to need glow plugs to fire in a reasonable amount of time ... its a cold start.

I hear about people that have a hard time starting in 60 deg weather.:rolleyes: Don't worry, your truck sounds to be in good tune, nothing wrong with being proud of that.;Sweet

Black dawg

Reaction score
I hear about people that have a hard time starting in 60 deg weather.:rolleyes: Don't worry, your truck sounds to be in good tune, nothing wrong with being proud of that.;Sweet

The 2 trucks I have, 1 starts easily down to 20deg, then takes some messing with any colder than that. The other truck will start on glowplugs and 2 tries in 90deg weather. Any colder than that and it needs help.

The 1st truck has 300ish compression, and the second has 400ish compression. ***?