FilterMag

MJ Synthetics

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
For those that don't know about these I want to introduce all of you to the FilterMag.

Its a magnet specially designed to put on the outside of your oil and fuel filters. They also make them for trans pans with no drian plug and steel differential covers. There is several different magnetic strengths, ranging from 160lbs magnetic pulling force to 700lbs. It attracts the small ferrous metals down to 2 microns that can get past your filter media, especially if your using a paper filter such as a Fram that only filters down to about 40 mincrons. It holds these damaging particles to the side of the filter can until you replace it. When you remove the filter during PM you leave the magnet on until the filter is off then remove it and put it on your new filter once its been installed.

We have come to find that there is a lot of rust in diesel fuel. The refineries use steel pipe and its very old pipe in most refineries. The rust gets into the fuel supply and can cause damage to your fuel system and injectors. The FilterMag is a little more insurance to the longevity of your vehicles oil and fuel systems.

They come with a Lifetime Warranty from FilterMag. The beauty of these are you buy them once and they will go from truck to truck with you for the rest of your life.

Below are a couple pictures of them the middle picture is a class 8 (big rig) fuel filter cut open after 5k miles.

I am running a free shipping (Lower 48 USA*) special until the end of March on these if anybody is interested. Since I am new here I would also like to throw in a bonus. The first two paid orders will also get a FilterMag Tee Shirt courtesy of FilterMag with your order. (L or XL only)

PM me for pricing as I don't know if this site allows pricing posted in open forums. I use paypal for payment.

If you would like to research them a little more go to shopfiltermag.com

In the next post I will post a sheet of the different sizing and strength options.

*Shipping to any other location other than Lower 48 pm for quote.

Thank you for looking! ;Sweet

Dane

Attachments

• fmag_arrow_an.gif
    fmag_arrow_an.gif
    39.2 KB · Views: 2
  • fmag_diesel_5000.jpg
    fmag_diesel_5000.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 6
  • fmag_filter1.jpg
    fmag_filter1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

MJ Synthetics

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Specifications & Options

FilterMag Specs

There are two lines for most applications. The SS line has smaller magnets and less pulling power. The HP line has larger magnets for more magnetic pulling power.

The Oil & Fuel Filter for most Light & Med Duty Trucks and will take:

Pulling Power / Sizing

• SS365……..160lbs 3.25”-3.80” Diameter
• SS375……..300lbs
• HP365……..500lbs

The Dmax Trans Spin-on Filter and most Passenger cars will take;

• SS300……..90lbs 2.90”-3.20” Diameter
• HP300……..250lbs

With Steel Differential covers the magnet is placed inside the cover

• GP101……..20lbs

With Steel Trans pans you place on the external flat surface of the pan.

• SSPan……...20lbs
• HPPan……...30lbs

94-03 7.3L Fords Oil filters take this larger one due to the larger oil filter;

• HP450………700lbs 4.25”-5.50”

For Heavy Duty applications there is the RA line.
Check ShopFilterMag.com for more details.

PM me or Email for pricing.

Shipping is free (lower 48 USA) for the FilterMag line until March 31st

Last edited: