Factory Turbo Inlet and Outlet housing gaskets, Need part numbers

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Does anyone have the part numbers for the gaskets used between the up pipe and turbine housing and the one between the turbine housing and the wastegate/outlet housing?
I'm guessing Russ would know this.

LSOSGT1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a gasket/o ring kit that anybody sells for these factory turbos? I've got a used kit enroute to me and I'm sure I'll need new ones.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Russ is the one to know and have all the gaskets for those turbos. When you guys are prepareing to place a turbo on the manifold please rub the two surfaces where its metal to metal with a honing stone and oil. See if any eye brows appear. Not a lot of rubbing has to be done. Just kinda test the surfaces for high spots. The metal to metal seal will be much greater if the surfaces are cleaned and true. Now your not trying to make something either. Just rub. Clean and look it over. If all the surface looks the same then it done.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
The up pipe to turbine housing is the generic T3 gasket. But I know for sure one of my wastegated turbos has a stainless shim type of material between the turbine housing and the wastegate/outlet housing.

turbo elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a steel shim iirc got it from ford but don't have a part number....kinda pricy but a friend of mine knows a ford parts guy..... :)

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The mount is a t3 as said, I have yet to see a gasket on the outlet elbow. They make one for a standard 5 bolt t3 but it does not fit the ford/ats housing. I do have rubber kits.