f-350 dually

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you selling or buying?
if selling post lotsa pics.
reg cab, super cab, crew cab and the condition of the truck makes a big difference.

bbf604

Reaction score
yeah i know i'm wanting to up grade to around a 99 dually i was just wondering if the 88 was even worth selling. i'll get some pics. eric

unclewilson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bbf604 no its not worth selling so ill be kind and drive from tennessee to ohio to pick up for you just as a favor for a fellow member!! ive been looking for a older diesel running a 91 dually now check ebay and kellys blue book !! but if u still want to give it away ill throw in a case of homemade wine ?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many miles? What kind of condition is it in? 5th wheel, or no? Post some specifics. A 7.3 is always a risky buy without a known SCA history. That does keep the price down. I always tell folks, figure $4K for a new motor, then look at the rest of the truck and make your offer based on that. If it's clean and nice, 2 to 3 grand.

bbf604

Reaction score
bbf604 no its not worth selling so ill be kind and drive from tennessee to ohio to pick up for you just as a favor for a fellow member!! ive been looking for a older diesel running a 91 dually now check ebay and kellys blue book !! but if u still want to give it away ill throw in a case of homemade wine ?

HA HA u got me on that 1.. eric
i'll get some pics

mark7.3idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i live up in nw ohio i would kinda like to come look at how much do u want for it.

bbf604

Reaction score
well i'm not sure how much i want for it. i'm in florida right now i'll be home march 15th i'll get ahold of u when i get back. actually my house burnt down in nov. and i'm staying in defiance right now. so your really close. eric

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online