Ever seen a big lifted 2wd?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
so much wrong.........it hurts my eyes

take the body lift off and put some decent tires on with an actaul cap over the front axle hub to keep the dirt out of the bearings and it could be a decent truck. looks like someone just got some pipe and allthread and went to town.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I remember when he was trying to get over 5K for that thing!

That was over a year ago as i was looking for a donor truck for my diesel swap and remembered seeing that and thinking ***.

1994Diesel

Constantly thinking
Reaction score
I see stupid stuff like that here at the pismo dunes all the time. kinda funny, but it does work to an extent. If those guys keep their speed up they may not get stuck.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Yea someone posted the eBay link here last time it was for sale. Exact same pics I think. It didn't bring much iirc. Somewhere around $1000

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... A polished pos right there. Missing axle dust cap... Missing lug nuts... Rust from the radiator splashing everywhere... No tires left but at least we have some great pics of that... But it sure has a pretty black frame... Somehow I can't find much right about this deal at any price. I'm sure the owner feels its a great truck that will take you anywhere....:dunnocookoo

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
WOW.... that thing just looks like.................poo!!!!! Sorry at work.... gotta keep it "G"

The engine would be easy to work on.... just sit on the tire an reach through that canyon between the frame and the fenders.... and the fuel pickups would be easy to work on too.... just lay down on top of the tank........

Also... looking at the truck.... how many times do you think the odometer has seen that number.... I do not think it is the first time.... maybe the second, or third.... but not the first....

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Brad,

I think they looked more like boat rollers than a body lift......

Reminds me of the rollers on our last boat trailer....

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Look like SD rims..... That thing is from Webster...no surprise it is what it is. Wasn't billy lookin for a Gen 7 front clip?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86