Ever seen a big lifted 2wd?

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
I'd buy it at the current price, remove the 6" body lift and have a decent parts truck/beater...

I do like all the room around the engine though... :D

sak778

Reaction score
That thing just was sold on ebay on july 9th for $1500. Guess they saw it in person and ran away scared.
It's being sold by a car lot so you know its made of gold.
Sean
YMMV

Last edited:

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
I have no problems with lifted 2wd trucks, some people like big trucks but have no desire to play off road. That just saves the 4wd equipment for the guys that do. That thing however, makes the baby jesus cry. I bet the body shifts every time the brakes are applied. It would make a good parts rig at the current price though.

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
Unsafe is right. (damn it, I actually agreed with Brad..)

I looked into lifting one of my 2wd's for a bit. Reason was to put 33's to help with rpms. In the end, higher gears won out.

monkeyboi

Reaction score
Thank the lord mud tires dont have the grip of all-terrain's or street tires or the body may have separated from the frame long ago. There is a guy driving around west nashville with a 4" lifted 2wd 87 gmc c-15. He was brazen enough to tell me my 4" lifted chevy k10 was a pos. At least I can lock my hubs and get unstuck.

I just shake my head at these douches.

He ranks right up there with the kid that took a newer (maybe 2005) 1/2 ton chevy with gas engine and added stacks. ***!

joe f350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wonder how they got the super duty rims to fit

sak778

Reaction score
Looking at the close up photos. the studs are off center in the holes, and the tapered lug nuts just catch the edge of the hole.

http://www.use.com/showorig.pl?set=fd9e68e5e59b127b698f&p=12

http://www.use.com/showorig.pl?set=fd9e68e5e59b127b698f&p=16

This truck looks like it was built by an inexperiance teenager, with lot's of ambition and very little money. This is the kind of stuff I would have done back when I didn't have any money and before I knew any better.
Who else sees alittle bit of them in this truck? Be honest.....

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I have no problems with lifted 2wd trucks, some people like big trucks but have no desire to play off road. That just saves the 4wd equipment for the guys that do. That thing however, makes the baby jesus cry. I bet the body shifts every time the brakes are applied. It would make a good parts rig at the current price though.

Yeah. In high school I could afforf a 4wd but wanted the look. So here is my 83 f350
You must be registered for see images attach

Unsafe is right. (damn it, I actually agreed with Brad..)

Why is everyone ashamed when that happens:rotflmao

i wonder how they got the super duty rims to fit
Oval out the holes till they fit on the studs:***::idiot::***::idiot:

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
You would think they would pay $100 for used steelies and tires, a few hours to remove the disgusting lift crap, and maybe ask a couple hundred more for the truck. Would sell A LOT quicker! Keep the rest of us safer too!