electric fp

dgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doug,
Don't sell it. I know too many people that had great offers. There is a reason they are great. They all got island fever and moved back to the mainland.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
Fortunately for me, the position I got offered is the perfect promotion and I've been with the company since '93 and they have invested a good amount in me to take on the role here. And they're all across the country, so if things do change I'll be able to relocate again. So far, the last 6 months have been awesome and it feels like I've always been here. No island fever and I don't see it happening. That's probably what most others have said.... I'll enjoy it for as long as I can stand it! :Thumbs Up

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to genlighting extremely fast shipping great service. Also nice packaging nothing damaged an all is good. Will be installing tomorrow.

C.J.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do I pm him sorry cant figure this out an got a push from a cop to my shop 4 blocks 1.5 miles wish I could have takin a video for you guys it was great

My fuel pump went out 3 blocks from work once upon a time and I had 2 cops block the intersections and give me an ****** while a buddy gave me a push to the job site parking lot. I know the feeling!

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet I'm glad some one else expierenced the same kinda cool. Lol I wanted to hang my phone out window an take a video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat