EFI 460 supercharger ?

RustyBolts

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got "holdin money" down on it, and we're gonna pay on it bit by bit til dad and I get our taxes back at the first of the year, then we'll pay up the difference, and take recipt of the truck. It's gonna be a while, but it's as good as mine.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Got any vids of this yet? I kind of wanna see it running. I will purchase it from you for a mere fifty dollars if you like.

SWS

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I think that is the route I should have gone over IDI... Like both motors, but Gawd my 460 RaNNNNNNNNNNNN!! in N/A form.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Sometimes I think that is the route I should have gone over IDI... Like both motors, but Gawd my 460 RaNNNNNNNNNNNN!! in N/A form.

If you think it ran as N/A you should see what forced induction does. Mine down right COOKS! I want to do 4:10s, a set of gauges and dyno it. I actually think my fuel milage went up since the S/C. I dont have to be in the throttle so much

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
So...what is your milage after the fact?

SWS

Tell you the truth, I dont know. When the truck was stock(33" tires) i could get 13mpg. When i lifted it and 35" swampers my milage went to 6-9mpg. But i put Radial 35s and the S/C around the same , but havent checked the milage since

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online