Dream Truck

Timthetoolman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do ya'll think, my wife's cousin who has many, many trucks, a lot of which he collects, new Harley trucks etc., he buys them and parks them.

He has a 1996 F350 four door black truck, 28,000 miles, never been titled, he has the destanation papers, he used his dealer tag to drive it every now and again, never even had a piece of paper laid in the bed, still has plastic wrap over the carpet.

He added an $10,000 Choo Choo custom package to the truck only a month after he got it and knew he was gonna park it since it was the last year of this body style, I can't even describe how pretty this thing is, it is like an RV inside, the console has heated cup holders and a refer, the rear seat makes a bed, fiberglass running boards to make your mouth water, billet wheels, only been driven in the rain once, more leather than you could think of, there was a bunch of cows gave thier lifes for this truck.

He now has so many trucks parked he told me he would sell me this truck because other than him I am the biggest fan of it, I know this is vage and only a picture will do it justice but he wants $24,000 family price, I have seen him price it before for $30,000.

I could be the first owner!! If the bank would let me of course.

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOLY SMOKE BATMAN, beg, borrow, or seal the money. I doubt if the bank would loan you that much money on a 12 year old truck.

Jim

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea I'd go for it! You didn't say what kind of engine was in it, but you can always repower it. ;)

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I thought the original 7.3's were the junk ones? Atleast all of the ones I know are literally fixed or repaired daily.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I thought the original 7.3's were the junk ones? Atleast all of the ones I know are literally fixed or repaired daily.

No, they are good runners. They have there share of problems, but in the long run OBS PSD's are pretty long lasting. That will be my next truck, if I dont happen to stumble into some money so I could buy my grandfathers 97 12valve ;Really

devildog88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how can you post this with out pics. :dunno :D I love the 90,s ford body style.

Timthetoolman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew better without pics stupid |stupid , it is in his basement, I will try to get out there this weekend.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sounds really nice, but it might be really hard to get a lone on an 11year truck for $24,000. I know it must be nice, but to me, that still is a bit pricey.:dunno Sorry.

Now if I had some pictures to look at..........I'm sure I'd change my mind.:D

Heath

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle