Dream Project

medwards29

Construction Project Manager
Reaction score
I have put a lot of thought into future customizations with my truck. Heres a drawing I mad of it with all my parts on it.

So far I have a 2" Cowl induction hood and I am painting the edges black to help make it pop and I'm going to put a supercharged 5.4L V8 in it so I'm going to put 5.4L Triton Supercharged lettering on each side of the hood.

With the Supercharged V8 I decided doing an X pipe setup sounded the best and to put the 3" tips behind the rear tires at a 45 degree angle.

The Headlights and tail lights are sweet, they have a black background and have chrome trim inside. The headlights have 5 LED's and have circular high and low beams and they glow blue.

Honeycomb grill and have a valence with fog light cutouts and put two more fog lights in the front bumper vent.

Chrome bedrails, black plastic fender flares. Black side molding with the chrome strip in it, and black door handles.

Nerf bars with the 3rd door setup. Black Gas Cap, Mag-Hytec differential cover and transmission pan with the polished aluminum on black look. The Rims are Lorenzo WL21 with 18x8's in the front and 20x10's in the back.

Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• Scan.BMP.jpg
    Scan.BMP.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 77

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
All of this because I found the black fuel door??? LOL

medwards29

Construction Project Manager
Reaction score