diesel controls

paulw

paulw
Reaction score
hi guys im new to the board and iv been reading.for quite a while im wondering if any ohio guys ever use diesel controls in massilon ohio.im in need of some good injectors for my 6.9 and they have them for 34 dollars.each and the y want 10.00 dollars to pop test them.i replaced them once and the truck ran good for a couple of months aand now im getting what i think the fuel knocking noise it comes and go s away it:s is usually at around 55 mph .and i let off the throtle until it quits.thanks very much i hope im posting in the right place

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I dont recall hearing that name before but if they are rebuilt injectors I would be weary. If you do some searching around here, you will find that most people have had terrible luck with rebuilt injectors. At the moment, new Delphi injectors are scarce in the marketplace and they are pretty much the only company manufacturing new injectors for our trucks. There is a new injector that Napa sells made by another company, cant remember the name but they are from China and the verdict is still out on them.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just be carefull where you get them from. Pop testing them is usually worth it, but are they going to adjust them? They should pop at 1850# or higher and be within 50# of each other. BB codes will work on either 6.9 or 7.3 even with a turbo, just have to adjust the fuel up for turbo.

Where are you getting them from? Only buy new, rebuilt usually are not worth it.

You could try these, many members bought from U-haul parts that where rebuilt by DieseLogic.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-1993-6...pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Read this: http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?19805-The-Oilburners-hall-of-shame

Last edited: