cruise control cable

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does ony one know the part number or where to get the cruise control cable. The one on peppermint has broken. Can the cable even be replaced with out changing the whole unit? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

wgargan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I happen to have a cable siting in the back of my truck. It was from a servo i just installed. I'll see if its gotten smashed yet. if not do you want it? you pay shipping and its yours.

tuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the number may be E3TZ9A825C the description is ACTU ASY cost $47.00. Only thing I could find in my receipts that resembled the cable. Hope it helps. Ed

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I happen to have a cable siting in the back of my truck. It was from a servo i just installed. I'll see if its gotten smashed yet. if not do you want it? you pay shipping and its yours.

If you still have the cable I would be glad to pay shipping PM me with the details thanks

liddledoggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if this is for the electric type servo i have one. i will be heading home this weekend. could ship monday.

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wth??

:rolleyes:

I've been driving my truck for MONTHS without cruise. Make him drive it to work one time, and all of a sudden its a priority. Whats up with that?? LOL

Thanks guys for your help! ;Sweet

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You let HIM drive it to work!!??!! LOL What happened to his car...did you let Alayna drive in the front yard again??!! :eek: :rotflmao:angel:

LOL I like that.. I *let* him drive it to work. No actually I asked him to drive it to work and leave me the car. I got sunburned at a horse show last weekend and it hurt to move my arms. I had to drive a 3 hour round trip and just didn't feel like shifting gears. :rolleyes:

Alayna actually drove my truck today. She started down at the end of the driveway and drove it about 10 foot before she slammed on the brakes and killed it because she didn't push the clutch in :rotflmao She had enough at that point and bailed. She did drive the car home from the little gas station down the road, that was an adventure. All the way home she kept asking " what if a cop sees me?" I told her I knew them all and keep driving. She came up to our road and as soon as she started to turn a cop pulled up to the stop sign. She freaked. I was :rotflmao so hard I was crying. Poor kid was traumatized LOL

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

I've been driving my truck for MONTHS without cruise. Make him drive it to work one time, and all of a sudden its a priority. Whats up with that?? LOL

Thanks guys for your help! ;Sweet

Well its not my truck and I dont drive it much.:dunno Besides if you can change a starter you can fix your cruise:rotflmao ;Really

I will pay for that :D

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel- she couldn't reach the clutch without the block of wood too if thats what you meant... she unfortunately got my height. Poor kid.

Tonka- you rock! lol