crue cab?

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
i saw this and thought ya'll might like to see?

notice the selling points?

flea bay?

Vehicle Description
This auction is for 1985 ford f-350 deisel truck
1. good running condition
2. 4 wheel drive
3. good tires
4. running bords
5. crue cab
6. new brakes

:rotflmao

Last edited:

PackRat

Buzzard Pilot
Reaction score
Aw shucks. I thought maybe it was the Special Edition Motley Crue :music: package. :rotflmao

Just like the King Ranch, except you get a better stereo, and 3 choices of colors. LOL

snatchal

Reaction score
Just for chits and grins, someone should ask the seller " how are the SCA's in your engine" Could get back an interesting answer. cookoo :confused:

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
hmmmm,I don't know if I would even want to go pick it up....that doesn't look like the best of neighborhoods.....The spelling,the ***** Pink house in the background,the group around the truck,the pile of cars behind the truck,the rest of the "Apartment type" buildings around it.....Kinda looks like my neighborhood.

82fordtruck

Reaction score
thank god that guy is in CA, instead of mooching off our social services in my state. He didn't look hispanic, so english is probably his first language. That sucks.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, awful critical of a spelling mistake.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
HTML:
95_stroker  	Wow, awful critical of a spelling mistake.

didn't mean it like that? just a fun way to talk about a truck?

cscmc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't go NEAR anything with a $3k price tag and 6 "bullet" lines as a description. I can't believe the guy can't be bothered to type up a paragraph or two to sell a truck. Amazing... but, then, much of eBay is.

zigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cscmc1 said:
I wouldn't go NEAR anything with a $3k price tag and 6 "bullet" lines as a description. I can't believe the guy can't be bothered to type up a paragraph or two to sell a truck. Amazing... but, then, much of eBay is.

Hmmm, guy's handle is "rousesales". Doesn't rouse mean something like a scam or con? Also noticed that he has a total of 2 transactions on flea-bay, and has only a 75% satisfaction rating....?!!

Not sure I'd buy with that kind of record, regardless of the unit he's selling...

cookoo :rolleyes: :confused:

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Towcats area...but I doubt he'd pay that for the POS. Looks like the old utility truck colors, cookoo maby it included the air compressor pictured. ;Sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NapaBavarian said:
Towcats area...but I doubt he'd pay that for the POS. Looks like the old utility truck colors, cookoo maby it included the air compressor pictured. ;Sweet
Didn't even bother looking at this one. Not to mention its over on the eastside. I used to work patrol over there. Not an area where I go into without a overwhelming reason.
Here's my take on the truck....
Most of the IDI trucks around here (Ca) are bought by the hispanic community for the same reason why we like them so much. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to fix one. Most of these trucks wind up down in southern Mexcio and further south. The guy who is selling the truck probably bought it to resell to a hispanic for export. There is probably a serious issue with it and noone is touching it. That's why it is now on fleabay.
Remember that red F350($500)? It looked good as a fifty footer. Up close it was fugly. Whoever buys this one is prolly in for a few suprises.

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive seen that truck before, he said he had a turbo on it to, in a previous listing

owner must be non-intelegency inclined though....

id buy it if i could take a look at in person, i love 'crue' cabs and i love that body style

82fordtruck

Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Wow, awful critical of a spelling mistake.

Maybe it's not fair, but I believe stupid people do stupid things. He may not be stupid, but that was my impression.

If he's smart enough to sell it, I would be stupider than him to buy the thing.