crashed into a pond tonight!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all must take responsiblity for the decisions we make. NO ONE ELSE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICE BUT YOU!!!! Now you must deal with the consequence. Sue Wal-Mart...............I HOPE YOU ARE KIDDING! Otherwise, that is absolutely ridiculous.:puke: cookoo

That's all I'm going to say on the subject.........as enough has been said already.

Heath

rubberfish

Reaction score
Maybe instead of big metal barricades around this pond, Walmart
could just put up a pic of you and your truck as a warning to others. :rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, tame this down please. Let's not get into a scuffle over what is a matter of opinion. If he wants to sue, that is his right, and regardless of if we agree or not, we shouldn't harrass him for wanting to do it. I personally don't give a royal flip about Walmart, and I hope he does sue because anything that damages Walmart is good for this country! LOL There, that's my opinion. See, opinions are like butts. Everybody has one. :D My distain for Walmart is well known, so I doubt my comment surprises anyone. Let's back this off to a "I hope your truck gets well" kind of tone please. Pretty please...

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yea, Mel's right guys. He screwed up, he knows it, if he wants to sue then thats his opinion (and American right, as pointed out).

I know he was pretty upset about what happened, you can see it in the video, his friends were the ones making stupid comments. I know how much my brother was devastated when we rolled my grandpas truck, and we weren't fooling off one bit when that happened. That was just a flat out accident.

His pride is bruised enough. I have personally talked to him outside of the forum (about finding him a new truck) and he really isnt a bad guy at all. Just young like allot of us.

sootman73

Reaction score
no problem agnem. im not gettin mad about it at all or trying to argue. just tryin to express a different way of looking at the situation. Walmart has walked all over most of the people in this country and are just now comin around to help the people rather than take advantage of them(to an extent).

nebraska thanks for ur word. ur right, i am young and im not gonna lie about it on here.

i just dont wanna see another "dumb" kid have the same unfortunate accident i did but come out worse than just having his vehicle wrecked.

im gonna see what the estimate is today and what the ins company is gonna do.

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
Alright guys, tame this down please. Let's not get into a scuffle over what is a matter of opinion. If he wants to sue, that is his right, and regardless of if we agree or not, we shouldn't harrass him for wanting to do it. I personally don't give a royal flip about Walmart, and I hope he does sue because anything that damages Walmart is good for this country! LOL There, that's my opinion. See, opinions are like butts. Everybody has one. :D My distain for Walmart is well known, so I doubt my comment surprises anyone. Let's back this off to a "I hope your truck gets well" kind of tone please. Pretty please...

Since you asked so nicely.............Let me try..............

Sootman,
I hope your truck gets well!

:angel: :D

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Mel You are 100% right about Walmart.I saw it coming in the 1980s as good solid old dept stores started to fall because of walmarts agressive sales.I had several thoughts "when walmart is done they will dictate what we buy ,what the quality is,and what we will pay for it pay for it" look at how it is now! Unfortunatly they are also responsible for many businesses failing in the US and moving overseas.LESS american jobs!! Lower american wages!! If you know someone employed or "enslaved "by walmart ask them how they are treated & mistrusted.!!~!!!

This is my pet peeve "Walmart"

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
Mel You are 100% right about Walmart.I saw it coming in the 1980s as good solid old dept stores started to fall because of walmarts agressive sales.I had several thoughts "when walmart is done they will dictate what we buy ,what the quality is,and what we will pay for it pay for it" look at how it is now! Unfortunatly they are also responsible for many businesses failing in the US and moving overseas.LESS american jobs!! Lower american wages!! If you know someone employed or "enslaved "by walmart ask them how they are treated & mistrusted.!!~!!!

This is my pet peeve "Walmart"

I worked for them for seven years. They believe that 75% of their theft shrinkage is from employees. They ride the associates about production. Each dept. has a case per hour guideline that has to be met. If you don't meet it you get written up. I once had a Ass. Mgr. jump all over me for going to the restroom right after I got back from lunch. I was supposed to use my lunch hour for that. The store where I last worked the Manager broke all of the rules for the "open door policy". Go to him with a problem, and whoever you were talking about knew everything you said the next day. Yeah, they suck!

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
You crawlmart bashers have to realize that they (walmart) would not thrive without the majority of the american public shopping there. Before you go bashing joe blow american for shopping there I will also average americans are not to blame either for trying to save a few dollars. It starts with the economy being slim to begin with then people want to save money, cant fault them for that. It is an endless cycle which happens to be on the down side right now.
I dont like to see small business go under myself but lets face it, It isnt walmarts fault they are just in the right places at the right time.

Fordsandguns

Fords Rule
Reaction score
You crawlmart bashers have to realize that they (walmart) would not thrive without the majority of the american public shopping there. Before you go bashing joe blow american for shopping there I will also average americans are not to blame either for trying to save a few dollars. It starts with the economy being slim to begin with then people want to save money, cant fault them for that. It is an endless cycle which happens to be on the down side right now.
I dont like to see small business go under myself but lets face it, It isnt walmarts fault they are just in the right places at the right time.

Did you know that when they move into an area they will actually cut their prices so low to hurt the competition that they lose money? They will do this for a year to gain the upper hand. Then when the competition is gone they can recoup the loss. But their biggest way of making money is to pay their employees as little as possible. They majority that work there have a spouse who works also or they couldn't pay their bills. I don't blame anyone for trying to save a few bucks at all. I'm in the same boat. They do their best to never fire anyone so they don't have to pay unemployment. If they have to fire someone they do their best to discredit them so they don't have to pay. I've seen memos regarding this.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I say it's all walmarts fault - they come in a practice capitolism. As stated what the do is use their buying power to gain the upper hand in business - man that's a crime right there.

If they treat their employees badly then the employees have a choice -work somewhere else. Trust me I was in with a company once (Thomson Consumer Electronics) that was a chit hole to work for and I bailed when I seen it wasn't going to change.

As for a thing that Fordandguns brings up - trust me any manufacting business has a rate that needs to be met or someone gets their butts jumped. Trust me no one pays anyone to not be productive - every business has goals and they need to be met. For example in my current line of work the lines need to run 82.2% and when I have a line that isn't making the grade trust me I'm out there asking questions as to why we aren't at or above 82% for the line, if it can't reach those numbers for long enough we will pull in the line leader and formally ask them why it's not getting there, then trust me when they hit the floor their line workers are going to get a butt chewing... Because trust me if they aren't making the numbers we get out butts jumped as well from upper upper management or the owners. Don't care what business it's all the same... It's called business.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Sueing Walmart will make it all better - has worked in every case before...

Just do like I do and shop at K-mart the other Sears! Wally's world really don't have the best prices they just want you to think that. It is over priced chinese junk!!;Really
Dude I hope you can fix your truck, or at least get the good parts off it?:angel:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online