cl hypermax turbo

Metalmacguyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are cool pictures. For those that have not done much work on turbo systems, it really helps you make sense of the "pile of pipes" that is typically seen.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks kinda funny like that. Reminds me of those "giant squid caught off the coast of...." stories you see in the paper. LOL

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
750 aint too shabby for a complete kit.
Out of my price range right now tho.:dunno

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
I think my wife would either kill me or just walk out the door......seriously!!!

I am fine with my current turbo I just want something that the company still makes parts for and will provide customer service.....thats why I want it....

sootman73

Reaction score
I am fine with my current turbo I just want something that the company still makes parts for and will provide customer service.....thats why I want it....

;Really better buy a new truck. this is gonna get worse pretty quick....

Willie Two

Retired Firefighter
Reaction score
( better buy a new truck. this is gonna get worse pretty quick )

Here's a question, my truck is non turbo, runs great and does the job here on the flat lands. What are everyone's thoughts on adding a Turbo, will it reduce the long term life of my motor or should I leave well enough alone rather than maybe putting more strain on the engine internals.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
Willie

I used to live in Grand Forks. I know that area pretty well and can say that you will be fine without a turbo until you drive into the wind.......

A turbo is a great add on. Many have installed a turbo at 150,000+ miles including myself.

I know that the first time I drove in any type of hilly terrain I knew then and there that I NEEDED a turbo!!!

THad