CL ad for 4x4 vanner nuts.........

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not mime.

CL > mendocino co > all for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
[email protected][SUP] [?][/SUP]
flag [SUP][?][/SUP] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-04-03, 12:20PM PDT
[h=2]Sportsmobile 4x4 Ford 91 Diesel Van - $9500 (Santa Cruz)[/h]
You must be registered for see images

For Sale:

1991 Ford E-350 1Ton Four Wheel Drive Econoline Cargo Van. Entire running gear has just over 30,000 miles on it! 7.3 IDI Liter Diesel Engine (re-built), Automatic e40D Transmission (re-built), Borg Warner 1356 Transfer case with Steel Shift Forks (new from factory), Dana 60 Axles front (new from factory) and rear with limited-slip (re-built). Alcoa Forged Aluminum Alloy 16x7 Wheels (strongest wheels available) with 255-85-16 (33" Diameter) BFG Mud Terrains and Dual Fuel Tanks for long range driving. I've used nothing but synthetic oil, a K&N Air Filter and Diesel fuel treated with Cetane Lubrication.

Super Recent Work Done and Extra's that come with Van:
Warn Front Winch Bumper with 15,000lb Warn Winch (I am rebuilding this as we speak). 1/4"wall square tube rear bumper (very heavy-duty), complete tow package, infrared back up camera (needs S-video cord from any radioshack), leather bench seating with seperate recliners and fold down center console (top of the line and very comfortable). 40000 watt peack and 2500 watt continous 110 volt inverter mounted and hard wired (this thing can run your entire kitchen), 100 Amp Alternator to handle it all and a high end sound system to top it all off!

I replaced the glow plug with all stock ford plugs. BRAND NEW PENSACOLA INJECTION PUMP ($350). Tanks were pulled from truck and thoroughly cleaned of all junk. Air filter cleaned recently, Trans fluid service, 2 brand new batteries (that depending on the price I will include or not). I have put a ton of money in this van and it is ready to go anywhere!!! Total road warrior.

Tons of Receipts for All Work done including receipt from Salem Kroger (who did the 4x4 conversion) that cost $10,000 dollars. This van has 130,000 miles on it with Carfax report.

I bought to convert into mobile living situation, but current housing situation forces me to sell.

Email with call back number or call me at seven 0 seven 236 zero 4 51. T

Max

Also-- tons of extras that I am forgetting-- like brand new alternator, screens for the windows, all the rear windows have metal cages on the inside to prevent breaking, new steering wheel, hi lift jack, extra belts, car cover fitted, etc etc etc

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3720927567
Posted: 2013-04-03, 12:20PM PDT
email to a friend

rockbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like a nice one! I would have looked at that one for sure back when I was in the market. A bit on the spendy side, especially for not having a turbo, but sounds like a solid rig for the right person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online