chip recomendation needed......

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After four years, I finally got the go-ahead and bomb a F450CC service truck. It's finally out of warranty and Just got a new exhaust system put in. Now he wants to bomb the darn thing but he really wants to get the MPG out of the single digits.....any suggestions? I posted in the advertisers section but never even got a "**** off" from a single seller. Any suggestions guys?

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
Got a linky to the site?

He's a member here, he doesnt operate a site, just drop him a PM HERE and he will probably get back to you. If I took the time to dig around at the other site I could probably find his phone number for ya, but he checks in here pretty frequently, he'll get the PM. ;)

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swany said:
I don't remember anyone making one for the 450?????
I'm assuming the F450 has the PSD in it or he wouldnt be asking in here? So, I would think a chip is a chip is a chip, no?

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
He's a member here, he doesnt operate a site, just drop him a PM HERE and he will probably get back to you. If I took the time to dig around at the other site I could probably find his phone number for ya, but he checks in here pretty frequently, he'll get the PM. ;)
hey Homer-
you're pretty usefull sometimes! ;Sweet
thanks....just dropped him a PM.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
towcat said:
hey Homer-
you're pretty usefull sometimes! ;Sweet

Thanks, but dont let the word out OK :draw , it will ruin my reputation as a big jerk :backoff .

:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

LIPD

Owner LIPD & Fuel
Reaction score
dp-tuner 4 pos chip with the economy-tune - give us a ring at 631-285-1174

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input!
I am leaning towards "twildman's" tunes, from what I understand the F450 has very limited tunes availible for it. I will talk to DP at least to do a product offering comparo at least.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
talk to ryan at www,beansdieselperformance.com or Twildman himself.i think his email is Twildman@***.net .ryan will take good care of you,great guy to deal with,chat with and buy from. ;Sweet

Ggg

Reaction score
DP tuner has done medium duty programs in the past. They used to be the only guys doing them. Nothing against Twildman or Bean.