Check out this 88 f350 for sale

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you had the stock crew-cab already, $10,000 wouldn't start to finish building that truck.

I wonder if 85 crisp $100's would bring it home.

The truck is plenty cheap.

I turned down $16,000 for my old 85 a few weeks back and it still has the 6.9.

IDIeselman

Reaction score
Wow that is one NICE truck, thanks for the link I will be calling tommorow to find out the details and if it is still available.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Yes it is nice ;Sweet . that is close to wath I payed for mine only that it did not had any of that by then :mad: (including the engine).

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
WOW.....Too bad with the Cumapart thing tho. LOL
Good to see ya made it over here Tim. That rig would haul momma's little red tractor around pretty easy eh? ;Sweet

Once again Darrin the hound finds again. ;Really

IDIeselman

Reaction score
I do believe that would haul momma's tractor quite well,I called on it this morning. Answering machine says Dave is contained right now and he will return my call once he becomes undetained. Glad to see you made it home, and thanks for the tip to this site. I'll post back with more details when Dave becomes UNDETAINED. :)

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
IDIeselman said:
I do believe that would haul momma's tractor quite well,I called on it this morning. Answering machine says Dave is contained right now and he will return my call once he becomes undetained. Glad to see you made it home, and thanks for the tip to this site. I'll post back with more details when Dave becomes UNDETAINED. :)

:rotflmao

No problem Tim ;Sweet ;Sweet
Once again thanks for the goodies. Can't wait to get them stuffed in there. :Sly
Pretty unneventful from Luddington to home.....Whew!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Looks like I was a little off.My quote was from USA6x6.Came out to be ready to roll dual tandem Both live axles with lengthened frame and bed to 12' stock appearing bed $11,400 and the same setup with just a Tag unpowered axle $7,600.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the truck a 6-wheeler or a 10-wheeler?

My eyes are NFG, but it almost looks like the rear wheels are singles...but the front wheels are "dualie" wheels? Does anyone see that, or are my eyes playing tricks on me (again)?

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Is the truck a 6-wheeler or a 10-wheeler?

Looks like the rear tires are single, so it is a 6 wheeler. After reading some of the post, and adding the Cummins Conversion, 10K is a Heck of a deal!

Dieselman let us kow what happens with it.

Darrin

IDIeselman

Reaction score
It is indeed a 6 wheeler , the rear axle is of the travel trailer torsion design(mounted in rubber) and everything is bolted to the frame with no welding to the frame itself, the tag is mounted so it is just on the ground , Dave says he has had 5000 lbs on the bed with no problems, engine is a 1989 12 valve with a happy pump and go fast injectors, truck has a 3" body lift to clear the turbo and not beat up the firewall for clearance, the truck is as nice as the picture shows and an 8 on a scale of 10. weighing in at 6800 pounds. now where in the hemm am I going to come up with that kind of cash?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online