Cheap boost gauges

zigg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These folks have a whole bunch of $10 0-15 psi gauges. They say BD on them but are made by ISSPRO. Get 'em while they're hot.

Yup, that's a good deal, but just so everyone knows, that doesn't include the tubing kit to hook 'em up. I know that can be had from E-gauges.com though...

If you're looking for a pyro, they have one as well, for about $35. colour coded for post turbo(red lines at about 1100 or so) but also doesn't include the thermocouple.

Zigg :)

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, that's a good deal, but just so everyone knows, that doesn't include the tubing kit to hook 'em up. I know that can be had from E-gauges.com though...

If you're looking for a pyro, they have one as well, for about $35. colour coded for post turbo(red lines at about 1100 or so) but also doesn't include the thermocouple.

Ummm, I'm confused. The boost gauges look like a great deal, and I'll probably buy one, but that eBay seller doesn't list any pyrometers, and E-gauges.com doesn't appear to be a valid web address.

Where are these attractively priced pyros of which you speak O Ziggster?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score

Those Isspro boost gauges tubing kit is identical to the el cheapo oil presure gauge tubing kits that autozone sells for around $3

I just installed one of the costier Isspro versions a few days ago :idiot:

------Robert

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fizzle

Members online