Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
starting to clean up nice. I did find this in the oil pan though

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
Now I remember y I didn't want to use these head studs when I got them.... Beginning to hate AutoZone and O'Reilly. But i guess new bolts are better than old... wth.....

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
If I remember correctly the goofball ordered this swearing they were studs and when I came to get them I just grabbed them and left and got home looked into the box and was pissed and shortly after when I got the 6.9 I threw them in a drawer and forgot about them. That was probably 2 years ago now. But I'm broke so I gotta use what I got. At least I don't have to re use headstuds. Good wit the bad... Either way this old girl should sing like a fat lady again soon cause the head gasket set I bought 2 years ago was still in the same drawer with the bolts so thank heavens I don't throw stuff away. And that I forget to return stuff back to the part store

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
S
ealed up the pan and the front plate and the injection pump housing. Now putting valves back in with new seals now that theyre lapped and heads cleaned real good

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
Any pictures of the rebuild stamps?
Lol. I would have all that covered up before anyone asked. No I just seen them while it was opened up. Also found a pick and pull stamp on the block from 11/13/01. Love finding history on this thing. Almost has it's own story. Now the cross hatching in the cylinder walls is still there in all cylinder walls and it doesn't look that old. Excited about that! Once the injectors and glow plugs are in I'd like to do a compression test but I don't have the correct fitting for the size and threads for the gp hole or the injector hole. Also don't know what numbers exactly to look for. Fitting I'm sure I can find but what numbers am I looking for?

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
If my phone wasn't so crappy u would be able to see bb as well as cav England. That good? Could swore I had a set of bbs but for longest could only find the g codes

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
The place I used to work for and our machine shop stamped their numbers by the factory serial number that's by the injector pump gear housing. I'm just always curious if it's one. It would be cool to see one or two again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online