CDD IDIT/093 Wastegate Delete Flanges

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Oilburners hope everyone is doing well during these strange times. I wanted to share a new product I have been working on for quite some time, flanges to delete the wastegate ports and to replace the bulky cast outlet flanges.
You must be registered for see images attach

These flanges are cut with a cnc plasma table out of 3/8” stainless that uses a custom stainless cone for the upright to the 3” stainless v band and flange set, included with the flanges along with new mounting hardware. These work perfect for someone trying to push larger power numbers out of the stock type turbo kits with one of my gtx3582 or T04Z drop in turbos, or for those interested in building a compound setup off of the factory turbo charger. I have ten in stock now, and have more being built after the intercooler orders, check them out here! https://classicdieseldesigns.com/products/idi-wastegate-delete-flange-with-3-v-banded-outlet

Lefthandpath

Reaction score
Look great man! I’ve been trying to reach you via email but I’m sure you’re busy. I’m interested to see how this would work with the factory turbo with a 60-1 compressor wheel and t-350 turbine until I can upgrade the whole turbo among other things.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Which email did you message? I cleared out the [email protected] email this morning dont recall seeing your email. Shoot me a message there or here and I’ll get back to you!

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
Man that looks good! Awesome as always Wes! Is that with your gtx 3582 and your intercooler set up and your stage 1 injectors and 110 pump too much on my na block?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that looks good! Awesome as always Wes! Is that with your gtx 3582 and your intercooler set up and your stage 1 injectors and 110 pump too much on my na block?
You’ll be making quite a bit of power but I think as long as you stick to the 110 you won’t have enough fuel to blow the rods out like the shop truck did with the hopped up 130 pump, compounds and nitrous.

frankenwrench

overkill is under rated!
Reaction score
You’ll be making quite a bit of power but I think as long as you stick to the 110 you won’t have enough fuel to blow the rods out like the shop truck did with the hopped up 130 pump, compounds and nitrous.
So I should consider this for my purposes for my rig? Wife wants one regardless for her rig with the idit block and all the same upgrades on the 4 door dually. That and I'm an exhaust horn short anyways. Lol

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These require a custom downpipe to be made, a psd downpipe may work perfect to modify to fit since it has the elbow built into the downpipe. I plan on releasing stainless downpipes to go with these flanges, but not until the fab shop is done with the intercooler kits and another batch of v band intake manifolds. They look right at place on a GTX3582.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online