Carlisle Pa

haubert

Reaction score
Too cold to work in the garage, got a little time for a proper introduction, I have a 93 f350 crew cab dually 2WD 7.3 Idi with the e40d 280,000 miles bought the truck a year ago I didn't get any history with the truck, but it's not molested, body is good, not a spec of rust on the bottom side, that really superised me so the first thing I done was undercoat, I bought the truck to pull my 12,000 lb 5the wheel camper, it does OK,other than ******* fuel cruises nice on the flat at 75 till it comes to a slight upgrade, I replaced glow plugs and controller ordered a set of b injectors just ordered a kit for oil analysis, when I replace injectors will do compression test to find out if motor is worthy of moose pump and pulse turbo kit, thanks in advance for help and tech info

wh1056

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I make a better spectator here than anything, but welcome!

I've been to the Carlisle fairgrounds a bunch of times in the last 30+ years. It must be nice to be that close. :D

607trader

Reaction score
welcome, I joined recently as well. During my growing up years I lived close to the small town of Hayes Grove on a farm.Did some shopping in Carlisle.Nice area.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7