Bronco progess

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agnem said:
I'll slide down and get you an encrusted ice shot, just before my head hits the frozen ground under the truck. :santa:
At least you have your priorities straight LOL Seriously, don't hurt yourself...don't want you to be posting the pictures from a laptop in a hospital bed...

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Mel just sent me a picture he took during the blizzard LOL

Attachments

• blizzard.JPG
    blizzard.JPG
    5.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
GRuss said:
Mel just sent me a picture he took during the blizzard
:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao
I think if'n ya look closely, you can see the christmas tree lights left up from last year. -Flame Thr :D

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Boy, you guys are tough. LOL Flash is only good for 10-12 feet, and I gotta get back farther than that. Probably Friday will be my chance. We got an ice storm headed our way. I'll slide down and get you an encrusted ice shot, just before my head hits the frozen ground under the truck. :santa:

:) gotta wear a helmet to take a picture! :rotflmao

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
pafixitman said:
Only if Bob looks the other way! To quote Miss Utility "It's the law!" I need to talk to John and get over to York mine expires in January. I have a leak in the tail pipe that I hope he does not notice! :angel:

I can be persuaded to look the other way, :Sly I just hope I don't turn away from one thing and notice something bigger!!! -cuss :rotflmao :rotflmao
Of course, beagles w/ cream cheese will make me not want to look at things very closely at all. :Sly ;Sweet

I'm sure inspecting a f350 dually is just what I want to do first thing in the morning. Gotta have my Wheaties for that. ;Sweet Or a few cups of coffee :D .
John

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
so i guess that's a PA state law??? i've heard (& passed once so far) that there is no law that requires my truck to have a muffler(s) to pass state inspection... there may very well be a noise ordinance, for which i might be cited, but there is no law requiring mufflers for a VA state inspection.

hmmm...

on edit: in certain regions (northern VA) they do have the sniffer tests, but not down here ;Sweet

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're lucky down here - we have absolutely no inspection...no safety no nothing. Of course some of the cars you see driving around...whoa watch out!! :eek:

pafixitman

Reaction score
The county Mel and I live in has the "sniff" test for gassers. They hook up to the OBDII connector and run the results thru Harrisburg. 3 miles west of me they do not have to do the test.

Bagels and cream cheese...I'll remember that!

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
if i'm not mistaken, he said BEAGLES w/ cream cheese, which i thought was pretty gross, myself :puke:
but, to each his own cookoo

pafixitman

Reaction score
160k87F250 said:
Of course, beagles w/ cream cheese will make me not want to look at things very closely at all. :Sly ;Sweet

Just when you thought you knew someone. cookoo :confused: Damn, that is gross!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No no no.... you guys misunderstand John. I know what he's talking about. He's obviously a GNOME user. Beagle is a search tool for GNOME, enabling the user to search documents, chat logs, email and contact lists in a similar way to Google Desktop Search under Windows, or Spotlight in Mac OS X. No doubt he is going to surf the web while he eats his cream cheese and does the paperwork as he passes your truck. :rotflmao

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
I guess I deserve that one. cookoo Spelling isn't my strong point. Where is the spell checker when you need it!!! :rotflmao :rotflmao

Bagels are good with ceam cheese. I like BBQ sauce w/ beagles!
John

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle