Broke on side of road!!!

Jimbanjer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ‘93 f350 idi stalled on me and now won’t even try to turn over. My wife is on the way with my tool bag so I can check the fuses. Battery level and all fluid levels are good. If all the fuses end up being good, any suggestions? Apparently AAA considers an F350 a motorhome class lol!

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you check voltage at the fuel solenoid shutoff and did you check for fuel at the schrader valve?

Did you kill the batteries trying to start it or it just won't turn over?

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it just won't turn over did you try manually jumping the fender solenoid? I had one go bad. It wouldn't kill the truck but it would stop it from turning over.

Jimbanjer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife just brought my tool bag. I do have a 30A fuse bad so we are going to find a parts store and see if replacing it gets it going.

Jimbanjer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now do I feel dumb! After replacing the fuse didn’t work I used a screwdriver to jump the starter and it turned over but wouldn’t start. I switched to the rear tank and it started up and started driving away from me! I had forgotten to put it in a park lol! I think the reason it stalled in the first place is the pickup tube in the front fuel tank must be broken or cracked at the 1/4 point.