Bought a NICE ONE today boys,,,,

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thats really another nice clean rig Darrin. Your a lucky guy to contune to find such fine well kept rigs. Its just too bad your not a billionaire and are filling up an IDI museum with all these great museum pieces. I still wish I had bought that dually crewcab with a 460 in it that towed a Packard only to shows. If I recall it never saw rain or snow either.... Still had the oem brakes and tires on it. Something like less than 20,000 original miles......-Drool I sure did like that one.....

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Thats really another nice clean rig Darrin. Your a lucky guy to contune to find such fine well kept rigs. Its just too bad your not a billionaire and are filling up an IDI museum with all these great museum pieces. I still wish I had bought that dually crewcab with a 460 in it that towed a Packard only to shows. If I recall it never saw rain or snow either.... Still had the oem brakes and tires on it. Something like less than 20,000 original miles......-Drool I sure did like that one.....

I hear ya, I am glad to own them for a while, someday when I am a Billionaire I will buy them for keeps and start that IDI Museum:D

Here are the pics of that 91 Dually with 7,000 (not a typo) original miles on it. This is the only truck that I was nervous owning.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/575184716GQBrGZ

You must be registered for see images

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
How u trade for a psd?

I do take trade ins,....;Really

that is one clean truck. All it needs is that passenger fender repainted

Thanks, yea that front right fender the center grey is faded off along with the valance over the front bumper, I am waiting to see when Ron is getting back into town from his Drummond Island week long fishing trip to see if he wants to do that for me.

Nice photos there. I do like that you posted a shot of the driver's side lower door seam.

The term "rust free" gets thrown around a lot but this truck seems to be worthy of the title.

Yes it does, I have a 99, and 01 D3500 duallys on the lot right now and they are both rusty compared to this 88. Amazing what difference clean rust free southern trucks make!

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
I hear ya, I am glad to own them for a while, someday when I am a Billionaire I will buy them for keeps and start that IDI Museum:D

Here are the pics of that 91 Dually with 7,000 (not a typo) original miles on it. This is the only truck that I was nervous owning.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/575184716GQBrGZ

why were you nervous of owning it? i would be so proud to of had that!!!! how big was the price tag on that?!?!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for those pics of my dream rig Darrin. That was the truck. I understand the problem of owning something like that.... Any scratch or dent and its not original any longer. I didn't recall it had that low of miles on it. Probably had the oil changed twice in all those years too... That was a treasure for sure....:sly;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Here is the original post on the 1991, Kinda long but a pretty good read,..

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33282&highlight=darrin+1991+centurion

Everytime I see these pictures I start drooling....Do you have a payment plan option?

Yea I hear ya, No payment options, Just pay and take the truck,..:sly

why were you nervous of owning it? i would be so proud to of had that!!!! how big was the price tag on that?!?!

Nervous because I didn;t want anything happening to it, it sold for $16,000.00 to a collector out of Chicago.

Thanks for those pics of my dream rig Darrin. That was the truck. I understand the problem of owning something like that.... Any scratch or dent and its not original any longer. I didn't recall it had that low of miles on it. Probably had the oil changed twice in all those years too... That was a treasure for sure...

You bet! ;Sweet

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
15k sounds fair! hell its pretty much a brand new truck! i cant afford nothing like that but i sure would of loved to of had it!

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think I could own a truck like that. As it is mine is not being cared for as well as it should be. I am glad to know it went to a collector though.

sheepman

TDS Refugee
Reaction score
I remember that black dually on eBay.

I Like '88, nice find. If I needed another daully we'd be talking.
Good luck on the sale.