BOOB power tour

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only way I can see that happening, though, would be if the meet coincided with a road trip to Maine. That road trip would happen only is I couldn't fly for some reason, or I had to take something too large for the plane.

Well that's easy enough. What's Brian selling we could have you bring out LOL

I'd love to look into this, but I'm kinda thinking the odds of me getting that kind of time off work are slim. Still, It's definitely a cool idea. We're going into layoffs at work though, so who knows what's going to happen this year, let alone next! If next year picks up with a little overtime I could see at least putting in a good attempt at making at least PART of the trip in 2022.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what do you guys do to make your trucks "highway worthy" like 65-70 mph for long periods of time across states without worrying about something breaking. sorry to get off topic but i dont feel like making a whole new thread just to only get a few replies

In addition to what everyone may have already suggested, another reason this particular trip is a little less stressful, is we are going in caravan. You're in PA so I'll most likely be heading behind you at some point. So if someone has trouble, you're not alone.

For this trip I think we should all organize which tools we bring so we have a complete set, at the end hahah

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So when is the official start date and end date? I'll need to start to rat hole some funds since I'm self employed.

Looks like Colorado is the ending point so far?

I no longer have an idi but next best problematic engine.... 6.0 lol

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
As far as I know, it will be around July 4th of 2022. That's as close as I can get on dates.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
There hasn't been any discussion on this for 6 months. Is there anything to add here? Like is it still going to happen?